When I first moved to LA (over 13 years ago) the thought of going downtown repulsed me. Fast forward to now and I’m dying for excuses to make the trek. Sexy restaurants are popping up everywhere and I have a long list of places I’m desperate to try. I’m happy to report that I can cross Zinc Cafe & Market off my list. I went twice actually, once for dinner and once for brunch. Holy shizballs. It’s a vegetarian paradise.
I’m really into lists right now, so I’m going to make a list of all the things I love about Zinc.
1) The outdoor patio. It’s so airy and chic with a fire pit and twinkling lights. I could spend hours there.
2) This place is 100% Vegetarian and the food is delish.
3) The menu is unique and offers things like Mushroom Nut Loaf, Stuffed Peppers and an Asparagus Sandwhich. (YUM to everything)
4) There is a variety of fresh cocktails and a great beer and wine selection.
5) The service is friendly and welcoming. No snobs up in here!